Floor Instructor Tryouts: Loading Price...
- Be a leader. Inspire others. Work out. Get paid.
- Learn to teach Group Strength, HIIT, Tabata Core, HardCORE, and more.
- Already have experience teaching and/or certified? Apply for an audition on our website.
- Experience participating in Floor classes preferred
- Must be a UW-Madison student studying on campus in 2020-2021
- No teaching experience necessary
Level One Tryout: October 25 or 27 // 1 – 3pm in Nat Gym 2
- Take a 45-minute high intensity interval class
- You will be evaluated on how well you follow cues, your form and execution, and your enthusiasm
- If selected, you will receive directions and guidance to prepare for Level 2 (attend a meeting on October 29 or 30 // 3 – 4:30pm)
Level Two Tryout: November 10 // 9am – 4pm in Nat Room 1065
- You will be assigned to a two-hour time block.
- Lead a 12-minute workout (warm-up, tabatas and strength/core exercises).
- You will be evaluated on your cueing, execution, and enthusiasm
Traing & Mentoring Program:
- We’ll teach you everything you need to know
- Attend our orientation on November 18 // 7 – 9pm
- Attend our paid training sessions: January 19 – 20 // 9am – 5pm, January 25, February 8, 22, March 7, 28, April 11 & 25 // 1 – 5pm, March 8, 1-3pm
- Co-lead with a current Floor instructor for two class each week during the spring semester
Email email@example.com with questions
There are no offerings available at this time