Group Cycling Instructor Tryouts: Loading Price...
- Be a leader. Inspire others. Work out. Get paid.
- Learn to teach Cycling and Rhythm Ride.
- Already have experience teaching and/or certified? Apply for an audition on our website.
Level One Tryout: October 19 or 26 // 2 – 3pm // Nat Cycling Studio
- Take a 30-minute cycling class
- You will be evaluated on how well you follow cues, your form and execution, and your enthusiasm
- If selected, you advance to Level 2 (held same day at 3pm)
Level Two Tryout. Following Level 1 tryouts. October 19 or 26 // 3 – 4:30pm // Nat Cycling Studio
- Teach a 5-minute workout in the following order:
- Climb: 2 cycles of 30 sec seated, 30 sec standing, & 30 sec standing tunnel (high resistance/low cadence)
- Sprints: 2 cycles of a 20 sec sprint (high cadence/low resistance) and 10 sec of recovery (low cadence/ low resistance)
- You will be evaluated on your cueing, execution and enthusiasm
- Watch this video to prepare: https://youtu.be/P-dDAnWD2bE
Traing & Mentoring Program:
- We’ll teach you everything you need to know
- Attend our orientation on November 18 // 7 – 9pm
- Attend our paid training sessions: January 19 – 20 // 9am – 5pm, January 26, February 9, 16, 23, March 29, & April 12 // 10am – 1pm, March 8, 1-3pm
- Co-lead with a current Group Cycling instructor for one class each week during the spring semester
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
There are no offerings available at this time